Policies & Cookies
Fastlane is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
HOW WE GET INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you as follows:
Information you give us:
You may give us information about you by completing forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include (but is not limited to) your name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number or other contact information, username, password, financial details, and the records and contents of any correspondence and communications you have with us or any feedback which you leave for us.
Information we may collect from you – each time you visit our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including but not limited to the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, identification number, online identifier, location data and other similar identifying information required for your devices to communicate with websites and applications on the internet;
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
Information we receive from other sources:
- We may also collect, and our third-party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet.
- We may receive information about you if you visit any other websites which we operate or use any services which we provide.
- We are also working with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
COOKIES, WHAT ARE THEY?
Cookies are created when your web browser loads the website. The website sends this information to the browser which creates a text file. Cookies are stored on your device for various periods of time, from the time the duration of your browsing session starts to several months.
When you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps us to improve your experience of the website. We can remember your settings, so you don’t have to re-enter information every time you visit, so that we can see where we can improve the customer experience.
You can manage and/or delete these cookies from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality that we are able to offer to you and may make your experience less straight forward.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit AboutCookies.org.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
These cookies are associated with the AddThis social sharing widget which is commonly embedded in websites to enable visitors to share content with a range of networking and sharing platforms.
Cookies also allow us to collect information about how the website is used. For example, we may record what pages are visited most. This data allows us to see where we could optimise the website and make it more efficient. We may also use them to optimise screen size depending on your device.
Google Analytics: _utmz, _utmt, _utmc, _utmb, _utma
Google Analytics cookies are used to distinguish users and sessions and gather usage data related to your visit to our website, so we can improve our website.